Love Earth Amethyst Face Roller.
This product is currently sold out.
Amethyst is one of the most popular gemstones that exist out there. It is more affordable than the rare citrine. Our dual-action Love Earth Amethyst Face Roller comes packed with a smooth and polished end. This facial roller promises to help relax the nervous system and aid in the reduction of toxins. It helps boost the blood circulation beneath the skin granting a visible glow on the face.
Amethyst is a natural relaxer. It relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety. It also alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition, and enhances psychic abilities.
Now, it is not just another piece of equipment that we offer in this product, friend. We bring to you a lifestyle, a new way to balance your fierce aura and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Our roller has been hailed as a great anti-aging tool.
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Efficiently reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Fades acne marks
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Way of treating yourself to a daily facial
- Cools and calms the look of skin
If you are doing it before starting your makeup it will reduce the puffiness and the bloating on your face to a great extent leaving you with a fresh start. If you put the roller in the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before use, the experience will be much more rejuvenating and efficient.
How To Clean
Though Amethyst stone is non-porous, meaning it won’t absorb any skincare product you apply to the skin before using it, it will still collect dust and grime over time if not cleaned. Some product will build up over a facial roller with time, especially if you’re not cleaning it after every use.
To clean your facial rollers we suggest some simple steps down below–
- Take a damp microfibre cloth and wipe down the face roller thoroughly after every use.
- If you are someone who deep cleans your beauty tools or if you are using a face roller on your clients during facials, you must deep clean before and after every single use.
- Now wash the roller with a gentle soap for 15-30 seconds and rinse with water.
- If you have sensitive skin issues we recommend that instead of using a soap, you wash the roller with your regular face cleanser.
Manufactured & Marketed By : Love Earth Pvt. Ltd. Delhi -110052
Earliest Expiry : N/A
- Apply some facial oil, serum, or moisturizer with lots of slip. If you don’t have a lubricating agent, the face roller can pull or tug the skin, which may actually contribute to wrinkles.
- Start at the neck and roll upward. Always roll up, not back and forth.
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using very gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to your cheekbone.
- Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction.
- Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel extremely relieving if you are having a headache.