Love Earth Coconut Lip Balm-10 GMS
This product is currently sold out.
With our Love Earth Organic Coconut Lip Balm, we present a brand new way of getting those beautiful lips back to their glory. It has the benefits of pure vitamin E, shea butter, and cocoa butter. And then some more. If you got chapped lips, this is your best friend. And if you have dry lips, then. We have it all!!! Like we don’t discriminate.
The balm hydrates and repairs your lip skin while boosting collagen and elastin. This balm can be used on all skin types and with all age groups.
- The disinfecting and antimicrobial effects of coconut oil keep your lips germ-free, and subsequently, help protect any cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture, making it a great ingredient for dry, chapped lips.
- Castor oil has humectants that help retain skin moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of your skin.
- The Almond oil lightens dark lips, removes dark spots, and evens the lip colour.
- Grapeseed oil helps the collagen in your lips stay healthy, and get restored from a cellular level.
- Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out.
- Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal dry lips.
Make sure you clean your hands before you scoop out the balm. If you have really dehydrated lips, use this overnight. And you can also use this before putting on any matte lipstick to protect and hydrate your lips. Use this balm with our organic lip scrub to get the best results. So, if you’d like, be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves. And the results are amazing, you lovely human!!!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your lip skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of the balm and apply it on your lips.
- Do this 2-3 times a day, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, any redness.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your lips with a gentle water rinse and then follow up with your daily lip care balm.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.
Marketed By : Love Earth Pvt. Ltd. Delhi -110052
Earliest Expiry : 06/2023
Manufacturer Details : BO.I Mfg Lic : NW (0300)/17/955
- Coconut Oil (Cocus Nucifera)
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis)
- Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- Vitamin-E Acetate
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Strawberry Extract
- Fragrance/Essential Oils
- Clean your hands and scoop out the balm according to your needs.
- Apply the Lip balm on your lips and slowly massage it.
- Now just sit or move around looking at your best radiant self, you beautiful DIVA!