Love Earth Organic Lip Scrub
This product is currently sold out.
With our Love Earth Organic Lip Scrub, we present a brand new way of getting those beautiful lips back to their glory. Love Earth Organic Lip Scrub has the benefits of pure vitamin E, shea butter, and cocoa butter and then some more. If you got chapped lips, this is your best friend. And if you got dry lips, then this is your best friend too. Like we don’t discriminate. The fragrance is to die for. Like it literally takes you back to your childhood days because of the bubblegum flavour.
We just spread love y’all.
Love Earth Organic Lip Scrub hydrates and repairs your lip skin while boosting collagen and elastin. It comes in a beautiful dark pink color. Love Earth Organic Lip Scrub can be used on all skin types and with all age groups.
- The shea butter in our scrub is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
- Our real organic ingredients make it tough enough to act against pollution and other free radicals.
- The Olive oil is there for softer supple lips and superior hydration.
- Argan oil nourishes instantly and promotes the healing of dry and cracked lips.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the lip’s surface.
- Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures.
- Walnut shell extracts are natural exfoliants. They gently remove dull and dry skin cells to reveal soft, smooth healthy lips.
- Beeswax protects your lips from UV rays, like how sunblock protects your lips.
- It also reduces pigmentation on your lips.
- It also reduces the cigarette stains and the dry flakes from your petal-like lips.
- Grapeseed oil helps in getting rid of free radicals that damage your healthy cells. It also helps the collagen in your lips stay healthy.
- The benefit of coconut oil derivatives is that their moisturizing effects make es them ideal for chapped lips.
- Mango butter is like our powerhouse of fatty acids. It is highly hydrating and has a non-greasy texture that sits lightly on those pretty lips.
- The Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection and acne.
- Vitamin E keeps the lips hydrated and calm.
Use three days a week for the best results. It reduces the cigarette stains and the dry flakes from your lips if you have those.
Try using it before you apply any kind of lipstick or gloss or like a matte shine etc. This is gonna work wonders for you. Just a little bit of this scrub gets you more hydrated and radiant lips. So, if you’d like, be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves. And the results are amazing, you lovely human!!!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your lip skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of the scrub and apply it on your lips.
- Do this every day for 2-3 times a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, any redness.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your lips with a gentle water rinse and then follow up with your daily lip care balm.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.
Marketed By : Love Earth Pvt. Ltd. Delhi -110052
Earliest Expiry : 07/2024
Manufacturer Details : BO.I Mfg Lic : NW (0300)/17/955
- SHEA BUTTER
- OLIVE OIL (OLEA EUROPAEA)
- ARGAN OIL (ARGANIA)
- MANGO BUTTER
- COCOA BUTTER
- VITAMIN E
- COCONUT OIL DERIVATIVE
- GRAPESEED OIL (VITIS VINIFERA)
- WALNUT SHELL
- Damp your lips with water.
- Apply a pea-sized bit of the ORGANIC LIP SCRUB from the Love Earth onto your lips.
- Slowly massage it.
- Now gently rinse it all off your lips and pat it dry.
- Now follow up with any lip balm. (You can also try our Coconut Lip Balm)
- Now just sit or move around looking at your best radiant self, you beautiful DIVA!