Selfie Matte – Teacher's Day-Shade-22-6 ml
Rs. 575.00 Rs. 625.00
This product is currently sold out.
1. High coverage with just one swipe
2. Weigh less creamy texture
3. Paraben free
4. Mineral Oil free
5. Lightweight ( light as air )
6. No more stretching or cracking of lips
7. 100 % waterproof and smudge-proof (Depending upon skin conditions)
8. Kiss proof
9. Product not tested on animals.
Please check all images so that you may have better idea of shade.
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
1. Exfoliate your lips. Dry, dead skin is often what makes your lipstick look rough and uneven
2. Add moisture. Next, apply a lightweight lip balm or moisturizing treatment to your lips. This helps fill in any cracks so your matte lipstick will go on smooth and more even.
3. Finish up the rest of your makeup. Do the rest of your makeup to give your lips a chance to absorb the moisturizer you've just applied.
4. Use lip liner to get the perfect shape. Applying lipliner before using your matte lipstick ensures you have lines to "color in.
5. Apply your matte lipstick. Whether it's straight from the tube or you're using a lip brush, try to be a precise as possible.
6. Blot lips on a piece of tissue paper. This removes any excess color or leftover shine.
7. Now you're good to go!
Made In India
Earliest Expiry : 02/2023
Manufacturer Details :
SIDCUL,Pantnagar ( Uttarakhand) 263153