Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick
Rs. 270.00 Rs. 340.00
This variant is currently sold out.
Get rich, intense color with our Velvet Matte Lipstick. This unique 2-in-1 formula glides on velvety smooth and leaves a light, creamy matte finish behind giving you red carpet ready lips. Not only will your lips look like they’re made for the movies, they will feel their absolute best too. Infused with softening agents and vitamin E, this lipstick stays on for up to 5 hours so your lips can do all the talking!
Formulated in India.
- Weight : 4.2g
- Dimensions : (W)22 DIAx(H)75x(D)
- Generice/Name Of Product : Velvet Matte Lipstick
- Country Of Origin : India
- Company Manufacturer : Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., At: C-1/ 1 & 2 , Radheshyam Industrial Complex, Asangaon. Thane - 421601
- Contents made in/ Formula from : India
- Name & Address of the Importer/Marketer : Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 4 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025, India
- It has a creamy texture upon application and a matte finish.
- A smudge-proof application.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E, jojoba oils and shea butter to nourish and moisturize lips.
- Its highly pigmented formula lasts upto 5 hours and contains broad spectrum sun protection.
- Dermatologically tested.
EARLIEST EXPIRY FOR HOT HOT HOT : 01/2024
EARLIEST EXPIRY FOR ADDICTIVE MAGENTA : 2/2024
EARLIEST EXPIRY FOR BARE : 08/2024
EARLIEST EXPIRY FOR DEEP FANTASY : 01/2024
CASTOR OIL, OZOKERITE, WHITE BEES WAX, PETROLEUM JELLY, LANOLIN ANHYDROUS IP, CANDELILLA WAX, CARNAUBA WAX, PARAFFIN WAX, LIGHT LIQUID PARAFFIN, OCTYL PALMITATE, PERFORMA -V 825, CAPRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICONE OIL 556, BUTYLATED HYDROXY TOLUENE, PROPYL PARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISO PROPYL MYRISTATE, TRI-ISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCEROL-3DIMERDILINOLEATE, PERFUME, PEARLS & APPROVED COLOURS
There are two ways to apply your lipstick.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Apply the lipstick directly by pressing the lipstick on your lips with a light even pressure. Press your lips together to even out the color.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Use a brush to apply your lipstick, put a small amount of color onto the brush and then fill in your lips.
Line your lips and then fill them in with a lip liner that matches your lipstick. Following this, apply your lipstick as you usually would. This will help your color last longer!