Eye patches are the new best friends of beauty influencers. If you are still wondering about these magic patches, scroll down to unravel the benefits of eye patches.
What Are Eye Patches?
Well, if you ask for eye patches, these are used to protect eyes from dust and infection after eye surgery or lazy eye.
However, beauty influencers and celebrities use under-eye patches in their regular skincare regime. These eye patches are beauty masks. You can treat fine lines and wrinkles and add moisture to the skin under your eyes. These masks contain magic potions like vitamins, collagen, aloe vera, and other ingredients.
Moreover, if you want an instant soothing and cooling effect refreshment under your eye, you can opt for an eye hydrogel patch. These patches soothe your under-eye skin and give instant brightness.
Benefits of Eye Patches for Dark Circles
Eye patches are mainly used to minimize dark circles. You can use eye patches before makeup, and your face will be ready in just a few minutes. You can also check the following benefits of eye patches:
- One of the most noted benefits of under-eye patches is that they reduce the signs of aging under your eyes. You will notice sagginess, puffiness and wrinkles in that area when you age. This is because collagen secretion in the body decreases as you age. Eye patches add necessary serums to that area and slow down skin aging.
- Eye patches are quick solutions to your unpleasing dark circles. Use eye patches for 20 minutes, and voila! Dark circles will be gone. However, a healthy lifestyle is important to eliminate those annoying dark circles. But if your schedule is too tight, a pack of eye patches will be your best friend.
- They nourish your skin.
- An eye hydrogel patch with green tea and cucumber extract is your go-to solution for your tired face.
How to Use Eye Patches for Dark Circles?
Follow the following steps to get the best results of under eye patches:
- Wash your face with a face wash.
- In the second step, apply the eye hydrogel patches on the right area under your eyes.
- Leave the patches for at least 20 minutes.
- Please remove them and massage your under-eye skin gently.
Best Under Eye Patches for Dark Circles
1. Under Eye Patches
You can use under-eye patches to eliminate the dark circles around your eyes. But if you want the best results, check out Recode Studio’s new eye hydrogel patch. It has green tea and cucumber extract that reduces dark circles within 20 minutes. Moreover, it soothes and nourishes your tired face.
Are there ingredients people should look for when trying to treat puffiness or dark circles?
There are different types of under-eye patches induced with different ingredients. However, if your key concern is to reduce puffiness and dark circles, you can use green tea and cucumber.
Green tea is rich in vitamins A, C, E and B. It increases blood circulation and soothes your tired eyes. Moreover, green tea reduces puffiness and minimizes eye bags.
Cucumber is a natural toner rich in vitamin K. You can use cucumber to fight against dark circles.
Use Recode Studio’s eye hydrogel patch that has both green tea and cucumber extracts in it.
Potential Side Effects and Precautions
Though under-eye patches are safe, you should be careful if you have sensitive skin. Moreover, it might not suit your skin type. Choose the right one for your skin. Potential side effects of under-eye patches are:
- Skin irritation
- Allergy from the ingredients
- Inflammation if not suit your skin type.
You should take the following precautions:
- Check carefully if the ingredients suit your skin.
- Discontinue using the product if you notice any allergic reactions or other symptoms.
- Try to avoid contact with your eyes. Rinse your eyes immediately if it contacts your eyes.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunrays.
- Keep children away.
FAQ Eye Patches
- What is the best time to apply eye patches?
There is no fixed time to wear under-eye patches. However, you can put them on before sleep r before makeup.
- How frequently should one use eye hydrogel patches?
You can use under-eye patches daily to get long-term better results.
- Can I sleep with eye patches on?
You can leave your under-eye patches after 20 minutes. However, it is not harmful if you sleep with them on.